Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B4

Greetings, Team B4 members! It’s a pleasure to welcome you all to our pre-lecture interactive session. In the spirit of making connections and fostering a warm atmosphere, I invite you to introduce yourselves by sharing your name, where you’re from, your educational journey, and an interesting hobby or passion. Additionally, to embrace our unique experiences, please share something simple that recently brought a smile to your face. This small joy could offer wonderful insights into the beauty of our everyday lives. Who would like to start this beautiful exchange?

All parts of this book were interesting to me, especially when he found the treasure, he said; Fateme, wait for me, I will come.

1 Like

What about that moment in the book made it stand out to you, and how did it make you feel?

Greetings, Team B4 members! It’s a joy to have each of you join us for today’s pre-lecture interactive session. I warmly invite you to share a bit about yourselves - your name, where you’re from, and your journey in education, complemented by a hobby or passion that lights up your life. Additionally, in the spirit of curiosity and connection, I’d love for you to share a moment recently that made you smile, illuminating the small yet significant joys in our lives. Let’s share and celebrate these together. Who would like to start this heartwarming exchange?

My nose was blocked my whole life 10 days ago I did a surgery and now my nose is fixed finally can breath some air.:triumph:

“What’s your favorite book related to AI or computer science, and why? I’m curious to hear your thoughts and see if we share any interests.”

Well, every book for a person raises his intellectual needs so that he can find in himself which things can be taken from it, I quit smoking by reading the book. And after watching Oppenheimer’s film, I realized how beautiful life was before the bomb

1 Like

“That’s a profound reflection; who from history would you enjoy having dinner with to explore these transformative insights further?”

Thank you all for your enthusiastic participation in today’s pre-lecture session. Let’s carry this energy into our upcoming lecture. Until the post-lecture session discussion in Discourse, stay curious. Please login to Zoom and listen to the lecture . Have a productive session!

1 Like

Sometimes I tell stories about shared memories and sometimes everyday, which was very interesting.

“How do stories and memories influence your goals, and how can we support you in achieving them?”

1 Like

It motivated me to never give up on my dreams and to always look for what I dream.

Music truly has a way of touching our hearts, doesn’t it? What is it about that song that uplifts you so?

1 Like

Just being with family together and enjoy our dinner.

“That sounds lovely, TajbegumB24. What is it about that memory that makes it so special for you?”

سلام

“Looking forward to our chat can be quite motivating; how does anticipation influence your feelings or productivity?”

Music is an original and listening to the original is the true meaning of art.

“Would you like to share more about your passion for original music with us?”

1 Like

Tasting success gives us morale and teaches us that this is life and we should be happy in small things and live happily.:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face: