Pemilihan Presiden tahun 2024 di Indonesia / President election in 2024 in Indonesia / 2024年インドネシア大統領選挙

Ketika kampanye banyak para caleg mengandalkan para pengusaha untuk memodalkan mereka dengan ada syarat ketika menang akan membuat kebijakan yang memuluskan jalan pengusaha? apakah ini yang dinamakan lingkaran *****?

jika semua pihak terbuka untuk berdiskusi secara konstruktif, memiliki sikap inklusif dan bersedia untuk mencari solusi yang menguntungkan semua orang, maka kemungkinan tercapainya konsesus menjadi lebih besar . secara keseluruhan, kemungkinan tercapainya konsesus tergantung pada komitmen semua pihak untuk berpartisipasi secara aktif dan bekerja sama untuk mencapai keputusan yang menguntungkan.

yes i am agree

Thank you, Rizal, for sharing your agreement on this issue. How do others feel about this? Do you agree or disagree with Rizal’s perspective? Let’s hear from everyone and encourage open dialogue.

terima kasih sari, benar pemilu bukan hanya soal memilih calon pemimpin, tapi cara menentukan nasib bangsa selama 5 tahun ke depan

1 Like

I appreciate your perspective, SILVI. It’s important to recognize that elections have a significant impact on the fate of a nation for the next several years, beyond just selecting leaders. Do others share this view? What are your thoughts on this?

It’s inspiring to see that Indonesian citizens living abroad can still exercise their right to vote in the presidential election through a few essential steps: registering as an overseas permanent voter, checking the election schedule, voting on election day, monitoring information, and reaching out to local authorities for assistance. By actively participating in the democratic process, even when away from their homeland, they contribute to the progress of democracy in Indonesia.

tentu tidk semua warga negara memiliki kesadaran yang sama pun ketika mereka memiliki kesadaran akankah dapat di pastikan memiliki kesempatan yang sama walupun itu sebagai bentuk kewajiban terhadap negara ?

1 Like

politik kita bisa temukan dimana mana termasuk di kampus karena ada sisi baiknya dimana mahasiswa yang memiliki jiwa politik dalam hal ini dapat menuarakan suara rakyat menjadi bagian komunitas yang peduli terhadap rakyat miskin yang tertindas. Dan untuk mendukung hal tersebut perlu dikembangkan berbagai konsep intelektual dalam diri mahasiswa. Dengan konsep intelektual ini, maka gerakan mahasiswa akan menjadi contoh bagi masyarakat untuk melakukan pencerahan dan penyadaran, namun celakanya konsep ini lebih mementingkan kebutuhan pragmatis ataupun berbagai macam konflik serta berdebatan bahkan aksi

Oh great, another suggestion on how to choose a president. Because we all know politicians are always so honest and transparent about their beliefs and actions. Good luck finding a candidate who actually lives up to those democratic principles you mentioned. I mean, come on, we all know politicians are masters of deception and manipulation. They’ll say whatever it takes to get elected, and once they’re in power, it’s just business as usual. So, conducting detailed research on their political record? Sure, let’s all spend our precious time and resources digging into their past, as if we have nothing better to do. Like we have unlimited access to information and can easily figure out if they truly support freedom of speech and human rights. Sounds like a realistic and achievable plan, doesn’t it? And participating in public debates and open forums to reveal a candidate’s commitment to democratic values? Yeah, because politicians are always so genuine and authentic during those events. I’m sure they never say what people want to hear just to get elected. Keep dreaming, my friend. It’s all just a big charade, and we’re the ones being played.