Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1A

then,
will Koyot university help us in this project?

Afghan girls already go to English and computer courses

The main problem is that schools are closed

This question should be asked from Koyot university

we can’t help waiting for reopening of school

we mention in this group may they get our messages

Just we can limit ourselves.
if we can study English then why we could not study school’s books.
Are they more difficult than English?

must we think that we are limit by closing the schools’ door?

Every paper can be a book and everywhere can be school with online learning.

And everyone can have access to it by expensing little money to by tablet and computer.

if we want to buy a computer, we need 10000 AFN or little more than it .
The worth of learning is more than it if we want to learn.

we have online sources too
just we need a source to cover and teach school subjects.

What about reliable internet access

I saw some news of online school in Herat province

Two online schools currently provide education to over 800 students aged 13 and 35years old

1 Like

70% of them are women and girls who attend classes delivered by over 200 volunteer teachers, on a wide rang of subjects, from the safety of their homes

Yeah

I think at least we have a reliable internet (Roshan Network) provide a good internet services in Bamiyan Province thus, it is accessible.

Well
It is obviously clear to all of us that only by opening of some private learning center we couldn’t fulfill the requirements we need in the future. How would anyone expect an individual that how much will she learn only from center;thus, there have to be a school, institute, and collage where women could learn and acquire the knowledge in every field of life

we must expand these kinds of schools.

But on such circumstances that we have, we have to utilize the very most of it because we have such limited issue I think it shouldn’t prevent us from getting tk the high level for learning center are open we could learn their language especially English be which we could explore the world I know it wouldn’t be accessible for all but atleast most of the women could getting something from that.
YouTube, journal, and now chat GPT are the effective sources of knowledge

Besides this some school are allowed to teach for girl up to their 12 class far away from the teach some sort of new book beside the prior system was and as I know institute for girl and not banne. Women could go their and acquire knowledge. Atleast this would help a few women and beyond this these women who will get their education they have tof fight for other women rights if men are not helping.