Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1A

This is a good move forward for gaining education but only schools in Herat can not do any thing, we need a wider and bigger program which contain all 34 provinces with its districts. there should be no girl around Afghanistan left from education from Pamir to Qandahar and from Herat to Nooristan; everyone should have equal opportunity.

we need to work widely to cover all of women and children

Yes we every Afghan should have the patient to help others our family member our neighbor our relatives and our friends

Of course this is our responsibility as an Afghan to help individuals. specially children who are our future workforce.

How can online technology serve as an effective solution for educating Afghan girls, and what benefits does it offer in overcoming barriers to their education?

1.online technology have these features for girls to gain access to education in Afghanistan.

• It is accessible everywhere.

• They can follow their education properly

• It is self-paced

• Do not need for so much activity

What about those students who don’t have access to the internet

Online technology will help girls to learn in an effective way.

I mentioned benefits of online learning yesterday in our discussion

Great that is good point

Thanks,

The only way in this situation for afghan girls who want to continue their education is online learning

According to the situation we have it is very effective and I don’t think we would have any other alternative that could cover this match of individuals

there are five issues and five solutions:

1. They will occur with lack of electrics

2. They will have lack of internet

3. They will be farther to attend in class physically

4. Some of girls won’t be allowed by their family

5. Lack of time or organization for learning regularly

The solutions that I would like to offer are these:

1. They can buy a battery and solar panel for having electric

2. If they be supported, communication Network provide internet services for them

3. If some of them have not been allowed, they would learn with their friends or neighbors

4. If we have a good plan they can access whenever they be free of work.

5. If we help them to have a good signal of communication networks, they can access they education easily.

For sure in such situations the online platform is the only choice beside of its pros and cons many of students could benefit from it where there is no alternative of it

Good points

it’s a great point that you mentioned

it is my opinion about solution and issues

Yes I agree and mentioned before that such online schools must be implemented in all provinces of Afghanistan so that all Afghan girls can benefit from it .

1 Like

I will respect all of your opinions about solution way for this issue

come on buddies