Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1A

The economic crisis will trigger our poorly economic more exacerbate.

For sure, that is an excuse. We all know we could make an appropriate alternative to resolve the issue of Hajib but the aren’t looking for solving the issue

Now, looking for a reasonable way is only through online platform which can help the women to get the education from different universities that have online access permission

One of the obstacles is the high cost and poor quality internet in our country which also limit the girls to study

All group members should consider that we have to have a break for lunch and prayer

I agree and yes online platform is very useful and helpful for afghan girls to continue their education. As I mentioned before because of economic problems lots of people in afghanistan don’t have proper internet access this is why they may can not continue their education through online platforms.

Some steps should be taken to remove these issues.

to respond to the second question, it will be good to mention that online learning is being a good way to learn nowadays I am so glad to have this opportunity to continue my education online.
It is my responsibility to share some online source with my fellow in this group.
those are as following:

1.www.worldenglishinstitute.org

2.www.agora.unicef.org
3.www.gcfglobale.com

they are being supported by some countries and they are not under political pressure to open the schools and universities therefore they overcome the people and control them by power and cruelty.

My suggestions to ensure access education for women are as bellow:

1. Create online classes and prepare electrics for every student.
    2.they should have an internet router to have access to internet network.
    3.they must be responsible for their own education and attempt very hard to be educated.
    4.Student must do team works and have communication during the sessions.
    5.Have access to online source and follow them properly and regularly .

Great, this is not only your responsibility but also our, too to share such effective website via which we could learn something.

1 Like

We have to share such invaluable effective sources via social media as well which are most utilising tools among our society,also.

1 Like

As well giving them postive feedback back on their tasks
Assist them to overcome their problems

One thing we have to consider as well is getting help from our siblings, spouse, father, mothers, and kins who are studying lessons now and itis ongoing by getting some sources of material from them.

same to you I agree to get help from our families.

‌ the Taliban ban the door of schools for girls citing religious and cultural concerns and said that they are working to create a suitable education environment for older female students but it these are not the main concern because the education environment for all ages of girls were suitable.

Unfortunately afghan men did not react to the closure of schools.

then who will insure them that they will not be killed.

Another solution that can be taken for the reopening of schools is, men and women to raise their voice together

if you remind a group of men and women did it but they become repressed.