Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1A

In the current situation, in order for girls to be able to continue their education, it is necessary to seek to provide facilities for education

1 Like

I the only way to reach to this aim is to collapse the Taliban government and rebuild the government with master mind people to fix these issue.

At least they should raise their voice for once but they don’t.

@SakinaB1A4, @ahmadjahidwali.B1A1 please join with us.

Can you mention the name of those who are raised their voice and then killed by Taliban?

Definitely, we could change by helping of both male and female .

1 Like

I remember once upon a time men raised their voice in Kabul -Dashti-i-Barchi for an attacking the hospital and killed infants and newborn babies but they just condiment that and shared their upset filling.

Yes, but unfortunately our afghan brothers will not support their sisters in this regards

In my opinion, now the only thing could be effective is to use the available sources for our goals and share such effective website with our society as well

A man did it in Herat and they killed him.

yes

If we want to bring a huge and affective change in this section, we need to have a harmony over the country.

Now we are only have to get the most of the available sources and educate our family especially women in oder to have a knowledgeable society.i know this would be long time phase but eventually we would have a society via we could have now to ignore the importance of women and restricting them form their very proir law.

but it will take much time than we think.

Absolutely, it is long phase but do you have an alternative to it which would be effective according to position we have and the crisis which is ongoing.

online learning is the best way !

Can you mention the sources you are talking about? It should be free of cost.

if online learning be implemented, we will accrue with some challenges like electrics, internet, devices and etc.

In my point of view online education is the best option in current situation to continue our studies if it is accessible for free because we all know that the economic situation of most population of afghanistan is not good, thus they should have free and reliable internet access.

I agree, these are the major problem of online learning in afghanistan.