Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1A

Let’s talk about, which steps should be teken to remove or at least to reduce these challenges?

I am used to online courses if you desir I will share it with you.

keep goning ,what is your idea for this issue?

World knows the education problem and the economic situation of afghanistan i think the millionaires and the billionaire must take actions in this regards. Like Elon Mask, Bill Gets Marker Zukerbrgs…. They are the millionaires and should offer internet access to the country. There are lots of way if they support afghan women but i think they don’t.

@MuzhdaB1A3, they are businessmen if they offer something they expect to receive money or another asset thus, what will you give to them .

Another way is they can offer free scholarships for afghan girls without IELTS or TOFEL.

Upon a time, I read a passage about South Koria in Every Street Stone Is Made from Gold there was mentioned " Kora people should walk without shoes if they do not make it by themselves".
Might Afghan people do same to Kore People did?

If they wanted to help afghan girls in their education matters they could , without wanting anything back from them, but the problem is, they don’t want.

they do not want up to last time than take action by yourself.

how many books did you read ?

I didn’t count

What action will you suggest?

in my point of view, we should study until we discover our abilities and use it to improve ourselves then help our people.

we should not expect from others to teach us.

No i mean what is your suggestion or solution to address reopening of schools for our sisters

the everything that is need for as is inside the books.

it belongs to government

We are not talking just about ourselves we are talking about our afghan girls education problems that are made by Taliban

Which government? Taliban government will never open the doors of schools for afghan girls.

absolutely!