Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1I

Exactly I gree with your point

1 Like

It is gonna be great but we should be ready for this that if taliban say that after this time girls can’t join online courses this will be so bad for girls.

This maybe a solution but they must give fully scholarships

In my opinion through social media and story telling. Can be a way that other countries help Afghan women and girls

From my side, the Taliban do not know about online education
Because online education is done from home, no problem will arise
And it is considered an easy and good solution in the current situation

If the Taliban find out about what we do, do you think they will not take any action against us?

Taliban don’t know what girls do in their homes. Just Taliban said girls shouldn’t go to school and universities. They should stay at home

1 Like

They will take action because we are talking against them. The good point is it online

Yeah your right

Okay but even though online education is done from home, the Taliban may still find ways to restrict or prevent girls from accessing these opportunities, especially if they become aware of the programs.

But from my side, they have no reason to limit online education
Therefore, they cannot impose a limit on online education

If the center is inside Afghanistan Taliban will take action to that center

Yea it be so bad for girls😢

Yeah

Maybe it occured but anyway we must use from all ways and all opportunities in this time in future maybe occured so much things its todays issue

Sure now its in our hand that how convince them to do this

Yeah but now it is so good that they don’t tell anybody to do not use online classes but it will be so dangerous and difficult when they dai that girl’s are not allowing to join online classes as well

Exactly every way should be used to solve this problem
And we must do our best to solve this problem

I don’t think that the Taliban will make this decision because they have no reason to do so

Maybe