Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1I

In my opinion they will do everything that the next generation must be illiterate.

1 Like

I agree with your point

1 Like

But this generation is educated in a family at less there one educated person. That person can teach others at home.

You know why they are thinking like this, because they think that if girls become literate, they will stand against them and they will become awareness of their proactive

Now each girl is aware their right just only the need the support of national and international organizations

Yeah your right

1 Like

Yes, and until these international organizations cooperate and help, nothing can be done

Exactly

Yes I totally agree with you

What You gys are thinking about the future of girls or next generation who are going to grow up under regime of Taliban ??

Thanks Bro

1 Like

while the situation for girls under the Taliban regime is dire, there are avenues for hope through resilience, community support, international advocacy, and potential cultural shifts. The future remains uncertain, but ongoing efforts to promote education and rights are critical in shaping a more positive outcome for Afghan girls and women.

Thanks

1 Like

I think in case of education their they will be lower but in other cases they will goo

1 Like

Yes Your right

1 Like

In my opinion, they may have a dark future because education is Like a light, and when they don’t study, they will be like a light off
If such conditions continue, there will be irreparable problems

Hello to everyone
And welcome again for today’s discussion

1 Like

hello
hope you all fine