Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1I

Exactly

Yes we have like this classes in some places

Yes, you are right
The Taliban caused this to happen in Afghanistan, and boys are given more importance than girls, and education is provided for boys But if the families provide online education for their daughters, the problems of girls will be solved to some extent

They did, usually they raise their hands but here is the mean point that the countries should see afghan people

To not showing any reaction to current situation it is impossible to solve the problems.

At the end I want to say the Taliban’s stance on girls’ education is deeply rooted in their interpretation of religious and cultural norms, reflecting broader themes of gender inequality and the struggle for women’s rights in many parts of the world.

Yea we have by the name of CBE or ELC classes

Providing humanitarian aid that supports both boys’ and girls’ education without discrimination can help normalize the idea of girls attending school. Offering food, medical supplies, and access online education and other necessities through schools can encourage attendance and support families in need.

It would be better now inside Afghanistan it’s impossible but those Afghan are out they should do it

Yes exactly

I think
Until the Taliban decide to open the school gates, no humanitarian aid can do this
So something should be done to change the Taliban’s way of thinking about girls’ education

If the international community puts pressure on the Taliban
In order to avoid the pressures of the international community, the Taliban is putting pressure on the people of Afghanistan, which causes more misery to the people

I think
Foreign countries should recognize the Taliban government on the condition that people’s rights should be given to them
Education is one of the people’s rights, so with this solution, schools and universities can be opened again for girls

Total summary :
Important of online education:
In currently statuation online education is one of the most important and most useful choice of Afghanistan girl’s to get education.

Access online education:
1:Working within cultural norms and engaging local leaders and communities to advocate for girls’ education can help change perceptions. Promoting stories of successful women within the Islamic world and highlighting the compatibility of education with Islamic values can address ideological concerns.
2:International Advocacy and Pressure.
3:Financial Support and Subsidise.
4:Community Engagement and Awareness.
5:Infrastructure Development.

Issues to get online education for Afghanistan girl’s:
1:Restrictions on Education.
2:Cultural Barrier.
3:Economic Constraints.
4:Gender Discrimination

1 Like

Yes exactly they do

Yes, education is the right of each person

Whay it is impossible?

Great points

We we raise our voice Taliban we take us

Exactly it’s important to change beliefs of Taliban.