Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1J

Actually

Yes without financial aids it is not possible to start or have online education system

Yes, this is everyone’s wish, but in the current government, it is very unlikely that schools and universities will be opened

We just hope and we will fight

1 Like

Me too

Same

International organizations should take the responsibility and help Afghan girls

Afghan women are brave and strong we will fight

I know that the current government has not decided to open the doors of universities and schools, but online education is a good option. In the current situation, a large number of online universities and online schools have been established, and hundreds of thousands of girls continue their education online. Schools and universities are secret and the government does not know

Yes

Yes, this is a truth that must be said.

We will fight and we will use online education

More online schools and universities should be established so that girls can continue their education online and the services of these institutions are completely free.

And the international community should help online schools and universities so that girls can provide the equipment and tools they need.

When financial aid is given to these institutions, they should monitor and evaluate the process of distributing these aids to girls, because most of the institutions receive money from foreign communities in the name of helping girls, but no help is given to girls.

In the current situation where all educational institutions are closed for girls, online courses and online schools and universities are the best option

Personally, in this situation, I am busy learning in one of the online courses

1 Like

Yes, these trainings are good, but they should be awarded with a diploma and that document should be acceptable to the government

Very good

Yes, cash assistance is not given to those who deserve it