Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1J

Exactly, a valid certificate should be given to girls at the end of their studies

The donor must monitor and evaluate so that the right reaches the rightful

it’s not possible

Also It’s not impossible, The aid organization should share contact number for the beneficiaries to be reported in case of violation

1.I was reminded earlier that online education can also be very useful, but everything must be prepared for Afghan girls so that they can study online. One very important thing, I must remember that the girls who want to study online in Afghanistan should be under the Taliban government. Do not inform in any way that the girls are receiving online education, because if the Taliban find out that the girls are receiving online education, they may ban them from online education and it will be a problem for online education centers. In short, the girls should consider this decision a secret.

Awareness trainings are goin to be useful for those people who think girls education is not important

Yes that is great

Yes that is the point it should be secratly, I can not even imagine Taliban banning online schools too

Also internt costs are so high, that could be one of the problems students will face in online education

Well, it will not be difficult for the Taliban if they find out that girls are receiving online education, it will not be difficult for them to find the addresses of online education centers in Afghanistan and close them.

Yes

That will be the worst situation that can happen in the future

Exactly, online education institutions should act very aggressively so that their lives and students’ lives are not endangered

Well, we Afghans want help for our Afghan sisters from the international community, it won’t be a problem for them.

To solve this problem, girls should be given financial assistance so that they can benefit from this opportunity

Therefore, the identity of the institution and the identity of the students should be kept secret and the students should not talk about their educational institution with anyone

If girls and university professors work together, it can help a lot to educate all girls, this is what we all want

The purpose of studying is for us to have a document that the government accepts and by that document we can occupy a job and make a living.
In my opinion, it would be better if the government takes measures to educate girls online
Or institutions with the coordination of the government to teach

Yes, exactly, if it is really important for girls to get their education, they should do something like this.

Of course I am agree with your opinion