Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1J

Closing schools helps the Taliban to have more control over society and prevent social and political discontent.

Society members should not remain silent against the Taliban and defend the rights of Afghan women.

It doesnā€™t seem like closing schools will increase peopleā€™s dissatisfaction

It should cause peopleā€™s dissatisfaction because the Taliban ignore half of the society

No, what will their daughters experience while the Talibanā€™s daughters are studying abroad and the Taliban accept this.

Actually

Afghanistan really needs a big change in every aspect

Online technology can be useful in the following situations: it prevents the consumption of too much time, it improves the abilities and skills of girls.

Yes of course

The solutions that can be mentioned in relation to the reopening of schools for girls can be expressed in relation to social and cultural activities

Holding seminars and social activities that promote the importance of girlsā€™ education in society and try to change attitudes and create awareness in this field.

Awareness programs to change peopleā€™s minds and gender equality at the community level

Yes, but first attention should be paid to the education of Afghan girls because this position is very important and this change is not possible without the help of the international community and the people of Afghanistan.

But a question arises for me, if we think that online education has started and Afghan girls have completed their studies, then how can it work when the Taliban does not allow them to work?

Exactly

Yes thid csn be effective

In my opinion, the meeting between Afghan ethnic groups and the Taliban can be helpful. First, I have to make a decision between us Afghans because other countries do not want our country to move forward. This is a fact

Maybe the Talibanā€™s opinion will change by then, we hope that maybe one day everything will change

Girls can work online or work in the health sector

Exactly this can be very effective