Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2D

Exactly, they ate arresting them, tourcher them, rep them and kill them but who raise a voice? who report it? and who cares? nobody will do

1 Like

Everyone scares from there lives if someone say something he or she will arrested by them and then they will be gone and no one will know about them

Yes this is their way of behavior with whom critics about their policies and works. that’s why nobody say anything and everyone is silent.

1 Like

‌yeah i am agree with you :100:

That is because they don’t know about humanaty and the right of a human the value at a human just thy know about guns and killing

! Economic restrictions and lack of internet in rural areas are important challenges. We know that in the remote areas of the country, people do not have access to the Internet, however, we can increase the use of the Internet in the rural areas of Afghanistan by supporting each other. Cooperation and innovative solutions for empowering Afghan women through online education will be a key discussion.

1 Like

Yeah you are right I am agrss with you

Thank you for your agreement! It’s heartening to see the shared acknowledgment of the educational challenges faced by Afghan women and the importance of technological solutions like online education. By improving digital infrastructure and offering international support and resources, we can help bridge the gap and empower Afghan women despite the severe restrictions they face. Your support makes a difference in reinforcing the collective effort to uphold their right to education. Together, we can work towards a brighter future for all.

—Anna

If in Afghanistan the government provide the work and education for all people specially for yourself youngs our country will be one of the best improved and devolept country in whole the world
Because we have a strong and young force and the people will not go to other countries for working

Taliban women work in any field before coming, they were free to work and learn and this was a good development for our country, but after Taliban women came, they lost freedom there.

Yes, today, if the Internet problem is solved, it will be the biggest good news for women, because today Afghan women can continue their education through online, so social media has a very key role today.

Yeah I know I’m agree with you :100:

All the people of Afghanistan do not agree with the decision of the Taliban, they do not accept it, they are also fighting, they want other governments to hear their voices and give them their rights, but they cannot say anything because of security. They are afraid of their lives and property so that they are not harmed, so that their property and life are not violated.

It is crucial to recognize that many Afghans oppose the Taliban’s restrictive policies and are striving for their rights despite the risks. Global support and advocacy are vital to amplify their voices and ensure their safety and educational opportunities.

Yes, exactly, I agree with you. The important thing is that Afghans, especially Afghan women, are against the decisions and restrictions of the Taliban and are fighting for their rights. Until we unite and fight against oppression, foreign countries will never be able to. Take our salaries from the Taliban.

We don’t know what is behind all these conspiracies, but if the world recognizes them, there is no hope for Afghan women because they are still the same as Taliban 20 years ago and nothing has changed.

Ah, I understand your concerns deeply. However, leveraging international recognition to enforce policies that support women’s education could be a transformative step. Let’s remain hopeful and proactive, advocating for global support and innovative educational solutions to empower Afghan women despite the challenges. Positivity and perseverance can make a difference!

So friend we know and discussed about all these
Now let’s talk about the solutions

If it continues like this the time of women will be waste the education entities should create a system as soon as possible

In my opinion, foreign countries should not support the Taliban, this is the solution, because the Afghan people themselves cannot do anything.

1 Like